Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wow...


So, I was sitting here at work and it hit me that I am really truly getting married this week. Wow, that is all I have to say. It's crazy! I'm so excited! It feels surreal, like it really isn't happening to me. Ya know, you look forward to this time your whole life and when it actually is happening it doesn't feel real. Well it could be that I wasn't planning on getting married for another year, but it's amazing how the Lord works. My life has been so blessed since Nick has been home, sometimes it feels like I'm in a dream and I'm going to wake up and he is going to be back on his mission. I am so grateful for Nick, I have been so blessed! He truly is amazing! I'm so excited to spend the rest of forever with him! I just hope that I will always be worthy of his love.


No comments: