Saturday, June 19, 2010

Grateful...

So, this last week I have been pondering a lot of things about life. I am so grateful for so many things. I just wanted to share some of them.

-Nick, and the wonderful person that he is and that he loves me no matter what! I have loved being married to him! We have been married for 1 year and 8 months today, I can't believe how fast the time is going! I'm so grateful that I get to be with him for the rest of my life and for the rest of forever!

-Simba, the fact that he is sitting at the door every day when I get home from work and he is so excited to see me, and that he shows me so much love! Who knew I would ever love a cat this much?

-Matthew, I don't know about you? But I'm pretty sure I have the COOLEST little brother! He is my hero! I look up to him in many ways, and not just because he is now a head taller than me:o). He always knows how to make me smile or laugh! I hope he knows how much I do love him!

-My sweet Grandpa! Me and Nick are so lucky to be able to live with my grandpa. It really has been a blessing. I will always cherish this time that I have spent with him. I think my favorite part of the day is tucking him into bed and giving him a kiss on his forehead! He truly is a wonderful person!

-My job, I love my job! I love the people I work with! I especially love the environment! To me it is the closest thing to working for the church. Earlier this week, I woke up feeling all stressed and I was having some anxiety and I just couldn't get it to go away,
until I walked into work and it automatically went away. It was so neat! I am so blessed to work where I do!

-The Gospel, this week I am teaching YW's and my lesson is on how to receive personal revelation. So I have been pondering it a lot this last week, and it hit me really hard just how important prayer is in each of our lives. I have no idea where I would be with out it! I am so grateful for the gospel, especially the Plan of Salvation! I am so grateful that we can be with our families for forever! I am also eternally grateful for my Savior! I know that on the days when I feel so alone and lost that I can always call on Him and He will be there for me, and He will wrap His loving arms around me!

No comments: