Monday, July 4, 2011

As of late...

Hey!  So, once again it has been WAY too long since I have blogged.  I'm sorry about that.  Life has been crazy, and not super exciting.  So I haven't had much to blog about.  But first off, Happy Independence Day!  I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to live in America!  We spent the day with family, we first met Amy and her kids at the Sandy City festivities, it has been a tradition that has been in my family for as long as I can remember!  Then we spent the rest of the day with Nick's family.  It was a lot of fun!  I loved watching all of the fireworks!  Especially since the new laws went into place, on our drive home tonight it was so neat to look across the valley and see so many fireworks!  That pretty much sums up our holiday, not too exciting.  
Let's see, I'll just give a recap of what has been happening the last couple of months, well of the things that I can remember.  The first of March we had a Winter's Youth Conference, it was a lot of fun!  It was held up at the Heber Girls Camp.  It was freezing cold, but still so much fun!  I can't find the pictures from up there, but once I do I will post them.  Nick got to come up and he had fun having snow ball fights with everyone.  Then in the middle of March my totally awesome little brother turned 17, it's crazy!  It makes me feel old!  I love that kid so much!  I am so grateful for his example and his friendship! 

Nick also had a sleep study test done, because he has had trouble sleeping.  We came to find out that he has Sleep Apnea, no fun at all.  So he now has to sleep with a mask, he calls it his Darth Vader mask.  The first night it was so hard for me to see him wear it, I cried.  But now it is better, and he is slowly getting better.
We have also both been working a ton, so that has kept us really busy!  Also, Young Women's has kept me super busy.  We just went to camp and it was so much fun!  I am so grateful for my girls!  I swear that they are the best in the entire Church!  They are awesome!  

Well, there has been some other stuff that we have found out in the last couple of months, that I think it deserves a separate post.  So, I'm off, I'm going to try and catch up on some other posts. 

No comments: