Sunday, July 17, 2011

Girls Camp

We also had girls camp last month.  It was a lot of fun, it was super hot and windy, but still so much fun!  I absolutely love all of my girls!  They are awesome!  Nick was able to come up for a couple of days as a priesthood holder and I am so glad that he was able to be there.  It was fun for the girls to be able to get to know him better.
Cute Nicki!  
Cute Jen!  She was helping pre-make dinners.
Heidi doing what she does best!  Braids galore!!!
I love these people!
Sarah, Anna, Becca, and Stacie at Flag Ceremony
Food Prep
Grace is an amazing artist!
This is Marco, our camp mascot
The Shark song at Flag Ceremony
 This is one of the roll calls from one of the wards, it is super cute!  It is to the tune of "Baby" by Justin Bieber.

It was so pretty and green!
Trying to stay cool in the shade
Say Cheese!
Gorgeous!
Our lovely sunburned, dirty faces!

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

I miss Girls' Camp. That's just all there is to it! I'm quite convinced it's the greatest place on the planet.

Rachel Hyde said...

Girls camp rocks! Especially when Carla is the best pres ever. Miss you Em!!