Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 1 of fun!


Here is a recent picture of me and here are 15 interesting facts about me:
1.  I LOVE to do cross stitch, it is very relaxing for me!
2.  I love to bake, I'd rather bake than cook dinner.
3.  I love wearing sweatshirts in the middle of summer!
4.  I have an obsession with collecting pillows for my bed.
5.  I fall asleep holding my pillow, if you ask Nick he doesn't think that I like to cuddle with him since there is always a pillow in between us.
6.  I have always loved playing and experimenting with make up!
7.  My favorite part of myself is my lips and my eyes!
8.  I have a weird disorder with my toes, if they get cold they turn black and blue.  So I always have to keep them warm.
9.  If I could live anywhere in the world it would probably be in Oregon.
10.  I love getting a Sam's Club hot dog and drink on the weekend with my family.
11.  I love animals!  I have had quite a collection growing up; I had a hedgehog named Fluffy, a rabit named Rusty, two dogs named Mickey and Radar, and I now have a cat named Simba.
12.  I love to play tetris, it is possibly my all time favorite video game!
13.  I love to get my picture taken!  Anytime there is a camera out, I feel like I have to be in it.
14.  My new favorite channel to watch on TV is HGTV, I love that channel and my favorite shows are Color Splash, Design on a Dime, and the Antonio Treatment.
15.  I am totally and absolutely in love with Nick!  I love the fact that we have known each other our entire lives!

1 comment:

elyse said...

I'm so glad that you are doing this so I can take this opportunity to get to know you better! In fact, I was just reading your post about Matthew and wondering who Simba was and than to my delight you explained in this post! Great! I didn't know you had a hedgehog!! I'm so jealous that I never got to meet it. Well, let me know if you get another one, I've always wanted to touch a hedgehog to know what it feels like. :)
Good luck with the next 30 days. I'm excited...