Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 7 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

Wow, I'm impressed that I have been able to do this so far.  I'm usually a big slacker when it comes to blogging.  But I must say I am doing quite well.  So the post for today is about someone/something that has the biggest impact on my life.  I have quite a few of things that have had an impact on my life.  The ones that have had the greatest impact are the Savior, Nick and my family.  I am so grateful for all of them!  I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ, and for all that He has done for me.  I know that when I am feeling lonely, sad, or if I am sick or in pain I know that He is there with me!  I have felt Him with me when I miss my Grandpa.  I am so grateful for the sacrifice that He made for me, so that I can return to be with my family forever!

Next, would be Nick.  I'm so grateful for him!  I don't know what I would do without him!  He has been such a strength to me!  Especially when my Grandpa died, he always knows what to do to make me smile!  I am so grateful for how much he helped my Grandpa!  I am so grateful for the times in high school and before we even started dating, when we would see each other in the halls and he would say hi to me!  I'm so grateful that he is a worthy Priesthood holder!  I know that I am the luckiest girl in the world to have Nick as my husband, and mine forever and ever!  I love you Nick!!!
And lastly, I'm grateful for my wonderful family and the impact that they have had on my life!  I don't know what I would do or where I would be without them!  They are truly my best friends!  I'm so glad that I get to be with them for forever!  I love you guys!!!

No comments: